Qualifications for Industry is accredited by SQA Accreditation QFI is licensed to operate as an Awarding Body in Scotland under SQA Accreditation. In England QFI is a recognised awarding organisation and end-point assessment organisation, regulated by Ofqual – the regulator for qualifications in England. It has within its scope of recognition and subject to Ofqual regulation; a range of qualifications, and a number of Apprenticeship End-point assessments offered in different occupational sectors at various levels of the regulated qualifications framework.
QFI is approved as an ‘licensed awarding body’ to award regulated qualifications in Scotland. Therefore, QFI is considered competent to award qualifications and to use suitable quality assurance processes to maintain standards. We can work with you to develop your own unique knowledge based qualifications or competence based qualifications.
Qualifications for Industry has delivered a variety of services overseas with projects in Ireland and Malaysia.
Our services include:
- Assistance in developing the standards
- Support in developing the qualifications
- Collaboration in developing the training and assessment materials
- Recognition of in-house training
- Development and certification of in-company teachers, trainers and assessors
- Certification of qualifications
If you would like more information on our accreditation services, please feel free to get in touch via our Contact page.Back